Wednesday, September 8, 2021

A Few of My Favorite Things


   1) A dried rose- An orange dried rose from a bouquette that my boyfriend gave me last Halloween.

             2) Alice in Wonderland sticky notes- Growing up, Alice in Wonderland was my favorite story. Having Alice in Wonderland-themed notes is a fun little way to help me remember due dates and events.

            3) A bag of ground coffee- This is my favorite coffee from a local coffee shop in my hometown.

            4) a polaroid of my dogs- This is the first picture that I took when I got my polaroid camera. My dogs are adorable in this photo. 

            5) A photo of my father and me- This is a very special photo of my father and me. It was taken a few weeks before he passed. I absolutely love this photo and I make sure to bring it with me no matter where I go. 

            6) A moon necklace- This is my favorite necklace that my mother gave me for my 20th birthday. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gregor's Room-Final

  In progress photo:      In class, the assignment was to read the story "The Metamorphosis" written by Franz Kafka and picture wh...